Sunday, July 6, 2014

Interactive Spanish Notebooks

I've recently been thinking. Dangerous...I know. I'm ready for a change in my classroom. It's time to bring out the "big guns". It's time for...INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOKS!!!


I hate notes...it drives me bonkers to see the kids so disengaged when we take notes. I've even gotten my note-taking skills down to a 10 min art.  I ONLY give notes for 10 min. because that is about all I can stand of it!  So I'm going to try my hand at ISN (Interactive Student/Spanish Notebooks).


I've been working extremely hard on creating some notebook templates and activities for my notebooks.  I just want you to know that everything I share here I share for FREE. :) I just ask that you give credit where credit is due. Please feel free to change and modify these but remember to site your source (that's me).  I also listed the sources that I got things from as well.  I personally believe we should all share FREELY, but that's another blog post.


Enjoy and share what you find here...I will be posting more as I work on more pages.

When you click the link it looks like there may be formatting issues in google preview. However, when you download it and open in Word, it is totally fine.

3 comments: