Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I Can Statement Stamps! Finally!


Well...I've been working on these babies for the last two days! They are finally here, ladies and gentlemen!

These are stamp sheets so students/teachers can stamp or sticker the "I can" statement that is completed/learned.  I saw this on Pintrest from some other genius...again...however...I want to make mine where people can use them! Share and share alike, people!!!! Right now I only have Novice Low and Novice Mid stamps. If I'm too slow for you, you can make the other levels using this template.

And now I just have to figure out where I'm going to have the students store these? Interactive Notebooks? Binders? Laminated? You have any ideas? Please share!

Buena Suerte!

Enjoy!


9 comments:

  1. I just saw this pinned on pinterest by someone I don't know. :) I love that you work so hard to help others use your ideas. I'm so glad I get to work with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I intend on having students store theirs in a special part of their notebooks next year.
    Amy @ http://www.thegiftedgabber.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing them because now I don't have to do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! Have you done any of the intermediate ones?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't done any of the intermediate ones. I think I googled and found some already though once before. Try that! So sorry!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete