Thursday, June 15, 2017

Two years later...

I left you...I'm so sorry. Life. School. Kids. Family. Church. It all just gets so busy. Just to give you an update. I enjoyed the one year of digital notebooks, but after reflection and student feedback I decided to go back to the standard ole fashioned notebook. My students liked the digital notebook, but they never used it at home. It was more like an archiving mechanism where they stored items instead of a living, breathing notebook that they caressed and used everyday. Believe it or not, my students asked to have back the old notebooks for the following year. So for you techie enthusiasts out there, if you want to give this a go, then have at it. It may work especially well for you and your students, but for my students, old school is best. I can't just leave you hanging without posting something new for you! So hold out for some new stuff coming out on the blog. Keep calm, and language on!

No comments:

Post a Comment